What's Been Going On?
- Marty bought me New Moon! He then watched it that night and admitted he liked it - having no expectations is always a good way to watch a movie. He knows I'm Team Edward and Tassie is obviously Team Jacob (you know, doggie/wolf thing) and he was going to be Team Bella but she is too whiney and frowny so he decided to be Team Charlie since he is obviously the best actor in the entire cast.
- I decided to punch Old Man Winter in the balls after making a return appearance this weekend.
- It didn't stop us from getting our longest ride in this year (50 miles) although we started much later than planned so we could try and get some warmth. At least it was bright and sunny. We had a nice little group including Steffan and Angela (who is getting very strong on the bike).
- This morning we met up with Ashley who was helping a friend at the Umstead 100 miler. Ashley is training for a 50 mile race in South Africa so we accompanied her on her second 11 mile loop.
- The past two years we've gone up to the Smithfield Sprint for a race, and I usually like getting in at least one race before St. Anthony's...but I feel so behind in my training I need every weekend I can get.